Dust Extractor Servicing
Here at JK Filters we specialise in Dust Extractor Servicing for companies of all sizes throughout the UK. Many industrial applications will produce dust which needs to be extracted and filtered accordingly.
It is important to service your Dust Extractor on a regular basis to ensure its efficiency and to identify any potential repairs or replacement parts. The team at JK Filters has a wide range of Dust Extractor Servicing experience.
What type of Dust Extractors do we Service?
All types and makes of Dust Extractors can be fully maintained within our service scheme. We can offer a bespoke service contract to suit your requirements for example, a 6 month service contract that includes:
- Differential pressure readings
- General inspection of unit(s)
- General adjustments
- Change filters if necessary
- Inspect ducting
- Written report
- Airflow readings
We can create a Dust Extractor Servicing plan to suit your needs and business requirements.
Why choose JK Filters
- Professional team of Dust Extractor specialists
- We work throughout the UK helping both small and large companies
- Bespoke Dust Extractor Servicing plans to suit your needs.
- Servicing contract lengths can vary depending on your machine requirements.
Dust Extractor Maintenance
JK Filters have a team of fully skilled service engineers that can carry our servicing & repairs to most dust extraction filters and dust extraction systems.
J K Filters offer full LEV Testing and Examinations for only £250+ vat per day.
See a brief example of our work history, Dust Extractors, Cartridge Filters and Extractor Production.